At Mercury Derivatives Trading Ltd, (hereinafter “the Company/we/us’’), we care about your personal data and the way in which, it is used.
- Important information and who we are
- The Company respects your right to privacy and is thus committed to fostering a trust-worthy environment when processing your personal data, in line with applicable statutory requirements and this Policy.
- This Policy allows you to take an informed decision before communicating your personal data to us.
- For the purpose of Data Protection Act 2017, the Company is considered to be a Data Controller that will ensure the degree of care adopted when treating your personal data.
- When browsing our Website, we will invite you to consult this Policy and provide to us your name and contact details and other relevant information about yourself and/or your firm.
- We collect personal data from you when, you register on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey and/or fill out a form on the Website. However, you also have the choice to simply browse this Website without providing any of your personal data to us.
- How do we use your data
We are committed to using your personal data for the sole purpose for which, you have entrusted same to us. This purpose will be clearly provided to you upon collection of your personal data.
However, once making your acquaintance, we would like to keep in touch with you and use your personal data:
- To personalise your experience and service;
- To improve our website;
- To administer a survey or other site feature;
- To send to you latest offers and promotions regarding the Company and any affiliate within the Mercury Derivatives Trading Ltd.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data on the Website.
- Cookies policy
- Protecting the data
We have devised and implemented certain security policies, rules and technical measures in order to protect the personal data that you have entrusted to us, namely by the following:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
We only keep your personal data for as long as needed, that is, for as long as required under law, or for the purposes of any lawful processing, whichever is the longer.
You are free to ask us what personal data we hold on you and why. Just send us an email at Privacy@mercurydrivatives.com and we will check and let you know.
- Your rights
You have the opportunity to withdraw your consent and/or rectify or erase any personal data or put a stop to the way that your personal data is being used, provided that there is no other lawful purpose for which such data is required to be processed.
Complaints regarding any breaches of this Policy and/or contraventions of the applicable data protection laws and regulations in force may be reported to our Data Protection Officer (contact details mentioned below).
- Website terms and conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section governing the use of our website at: http://www.mercuryderivatives.com/ terms-and-conditions
- Contact details
Mercury Derivatives Trading Ltd
C/O Data Protection Officer,
Level 1, HSBC Center, Ebene, Mauritius
Tel: (+230) 466 6035
Fax: (+230) 465 6446